Events - dates - enter
Please click your local area name, or select areas and click Show
Find an eventMap of UK events.
The British Indoor Carriage Driving Championships
sponsored by Carriagehouse Insurance
6 - 8 April 2018 at
The College Equestrian Centre, Keysoe, Bedford, MK44 2JP
See also...If you can't enter online, Click here for a downloadable entry form to send by post to your organiser.
Events - general
The Indoor Team is very grateful to all regional Secretaries, Judges and Stewards and thanks them for their support. They are all volunteers.
- Start times will be posted (online forum, fax, post or e-mail) the week before the event.
- Please use the online forum if you can, or ring the Event Secretary for directions and information at a sensible time please (i.e. evenings).
- All entries close ten days before the event date - or earlier if full.
- See the Precision & Paces Tests
- You can see the qualification details in the ICD Rules. If you qualify for the National Finals we will notify you and send you a schedule for this.
Classes at qualifying events
These are the classes at events qualifying for the national finals. Check your local information as your region may run extra classes for newcomers. Classes may be divided or combined as numbers dictate.
|Novice Pony||Novice Horse|
|Open Pony||Open Horse|
(Pair, Tandem, Team, Unicorn...)
*Small Pony will usually be combined with other classes, at the organiser's discretion unless there are sufficient numbers for a separate class.
Points for the points league are still awarded as if the classes had run separately.