For organisers...Click any of the items below ...
- All about sending results
- Online entries - if enabled for your area
- Check if entry is from a member, check class
- search the ICD results database
Scoring spreadsheet...This is an easy to use spreadsheet for Ihdt events. You just need Microsoft Excel (2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016) on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10.
Please use this spreadsheet, then you can upload your results direct to the ICD site with one button press.
Latest updates: - please use for 2018-19, check back for more updates12-Apr-2019 - signed with new digital certificate and non expiring signature - you may get security expiry warnings on older version
10-Sep-2018 - more flexible check that date is correct season!
21-Oct-2017 - fixes and small updates to the list of penalties for 2017-18
- Download Spreadsheet - Right click here then select Save Target As (IE) or Save Link As (other browsers)
- Short video - setting up the scoresheet and schedule
- Instructions Right click then select Save Target As (IE) or Save Link As (other browsers)
- See here for outdoor versions and info